Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tomorrow and a Weekend Meeting

Hey all,

I hope everyone had an awesome and rejuvenating break! We'll be composting, harvesting, clearing some beds, and possibly planting tomorrow at our usual 3.30 time. So come by and help out. The chicken coop is finally done so now it is just waiting for its future inhabitants to be big enough! Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures tomorrow to put them up on the blog. The coop looks pretty pro if I may say so myself and it probably has enough locks to classify as a safe!

Also, this weekend, on Sunday we will be having an e-board potluck meeting around 11 am in the garden. To anyone who has ideas to share, projects in mind, or is interested in the leadership of FEAST you should come. Please bring something yummy to eat so that we have enough to go around. Also, I hope everyone on the e-board can make it. If not make sure to let me know because if enough people have conflicts we should probably change the time. See you all tomorrow and on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment